[k1.review] Lee Chang-geun blocked Joo Min-gyu’s PK… Daejeon draws 1-1 against Ulsan   remains undefeated against Ulsan

Daejeon Hana Citizen remained undefeated against Ulsan Hyundai thanks to Lee Chang-geun’s performance.

Daejeon drew 1-1 with Ulsan in the 30th round of ‘Hana One Q K League 1 2023’ held at Ulsan Munsu Soccer Stadium at 7 pm on the 16th. Daejeon, which earned 1 point, maintained 8th place in the league.

[Starting list]

Ulsan used the 4-4-2 formation. It was a rotation. Kim Ji-hyun, Joo Min-gyu, Jo Hyun-taek, Kim Min-hyuk, Kim Seong-jun, Ataru, Lee Myung-jae, Lim Jong-eun, Kim Ki-hee, and Kim Tae-hwan were the starters. Jo Soo-hyuk wore the goalkeeper gloves.

Daejeon responded with a 3-5-2 formation. In-gyun Kim, Thiago, Jae-seok Oh, Se-jong Joo, Dong-won Lee, Masa, Hyun-sik Lee, Min-deok Kim, Yu-min Jo, and Hyun-woo Kim played as starters. The goal was guarded by Lee Chang-geun.

[First half] Kim In-gyun opens first goal, Joo Min-gyu equalizes…

Daejeon scored the first goal early in the first half, which ended 1-1 . It was a little over a minute. Massa, who caught the ball in a high position, sent a pass to Kim In-gyun, who was penetrating through the defense. Kim In-gyun took advantage of his speed to catch the ball in the box and hit Ulsan’s net with a sensational finish.

Ulsan, who allowed the first goal at home, immediately launched a counterattack. However, Ulsan had a hard time breaking through Daejeon’s defense. Joo Min-gyu’s shot came in the 3rd minute of the first half, but missed. Kim Ji-hyun’s shots in the 6th and 12th minutes of the first half did not result in a score. Joo Min-gyu and Kim Ji-hyun were caught offside several times in the early half of the first half.

Daejeon harassed Ulsan with counterattacks. Daejeon’s strategy was tight defense and fast-paced counterattacks. Ulsan raised the line high and was pressuring Daejeon, but lost the ball and allowed several threatening shots. However, Ulsan, who needed an equalizing goal, had reason to take risks and attack actively.

Ulsan’s efforts paid off. Ulsan balanced the game in time. In the 27th minute of the first half, Kim Hyun-woo committed a foul by pulling Joo Min-gyu’s uniform inside the box, resulting in a penalty kick. The results did not change even after video review (VAR). Joo Min-gyu, who played as a kicker, deceived Lee Chang-geun with a calm shot in the 29th minute of the first half and scored the equalizing goal.

The game heated up in a fierce atmosphere. Kim Min-hyuk and Kim Tae-hwan received warnings in Ulsan, and Lee Dong-won and Jo Yu-min received warnings in Daejeon. At the end of the first half, Jo Hyun-taek and Joo Se-jong clashed violently. The first half ended 1-1.

[Second Half] Lee Chang-geun’s save show continues… The game ended 1-1.

As the second half began, both teams used substitution cards. Ulsan brought in Cho Hyun-taek and put in Rubikson. Daejeon sent Byeong-Gwan Jeon instead of Lee Dong-Won.

Ulsan opened the second half. In the 6th minute of the second half, Joo Min-gyu’s overhead kick came from a free kick situation, but it did not hit zero. Daejeon also launched a counterattack. In the 10th minute of the second half, Joo Se-jong’s free kick went to Kim Hyun-woo, who was on the other side, and Kim Hyun-woo attempted a diving header, but it was blocked by Jo Soo-hyuk’s save. During this process, there was a dizzying scene where Kim Hyun-woo’s face collided with Kim Ji-hyun’s feet.

The flow of the second half was not much different from the first half. Ulsan looked for opportunities by rotating the ball, and Daejeon blocked Ulsan’s attack and focused on a counterattack. As the game was not going smoothly, Ulsan made a change in the 15th minute of the second half by switching Kim Ji-hyun to Lee Chung-yong. Daejeon responded by replacing Massa, who helped Kim In-gyun’s first goal, with Kim Young-wook.

Lee Chung-yong showed influence immediately after being introduced. In the 20th minute of the second half, he looked at Ju Min-gyu from the left side and threw a sharp cross, but Lee Chang-geun parried it away. Lee Chang-geun calmly handled the ball from the corner kick that followed and sent it forward at once, but because the ball went out, it did not lead to Daejeon’s counterattack.

Ulsan attacked Daejeon’s defense through linkage on the flanks. At the end of Ulsan’s pass play in the 25th minute of the second half, Ju Min-gyu’s shot came out, but was blocked by the defense. Offside was declared in this scene. Afterwards, Ulsan replaced Kim Ki-hee, who complained of muscle pain, with Kim Young-kwon, and Daejeon, who judged that their defense was weaker than in the first half, pulled out the Anton card. Anton took the field instead of Kim Hyun-woo.

Kim In-gyun and Thiago flashed. In the 26th minute of the second half, Thiago won the aerial duel, gave the ball to Kim In-gyun, and entered the goal, where Kim In-gyun accurately delivered a cross to Thiago. However, Thiago’s header missed the side of the goal. Ulsan, having overcome the crisis, replaced Ataru and Kim Seong-jun with Jang Si-young and Bako to take the game to the next level.

In the middle of the second half, Ulsan pounded Daejeon’s defense with a long pass from the back. There were good chances in this process, but the comeback failed. In the 35th minute of the second half, Ulsan turned Joo Se-jong’s mistake into an opportunity and Kim Min-hyuk sent the ball to Bako, who ran forward, but the opportunity was lost as Bako was unable to overcome Daejeon’s defense.

Ulsan was frustrated, and Daejeon breathed a sigh of relief. In the 38th minute of the second half, Anton cleared the ball with his head into the box, but the ball went to Bako, who broke into Daejeon’s net with an exquisite volley shot into the corner of the goal in a difficult situation. However, after VAR, it was decided that Lim Jong-eun’s position affected Lee Chang-geun’s vision, and Bako’s goal was cancelled. In the 43rd minute of the second half, Ulsan attempted to come back again with Kim Min-hyuk’s shot, but Kim Min-hyuk’s shot was caught by Lee Chang-geun. Meanwhile, Daejeon replaced Joo Se-jong and Kim In-gyun with Lee Jin-hyeon and Leandro to take the reins of attack.

A variable occurred at the end of the game. Ulsan took the second penalty kick. In the 3rd minute of added time in the second half, while Oh Jae-seok was blocking Lee Chung-yong’s shot, the ball hit Oh Jae-seok’s arm. The referee immediately declared a penalty kick, and even after VAR,토토사이트 he maintained his correct decision.

However, Lee Chang-geun was also a variable. Lee Chang-geun saved Daejeon. In the 5th minute of added time in the second half, Lee Chang-geun perfectly read the shooting course of Joo Min-gyu, who took the kicker, looking to the right, and knocked down Joo Min-gyu’s shot, maintaining the balance of the game. Ulsan and Daejeon traded attacks until the end of the game, but the game ended 1-1.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.